Palo Alto Educators Association 2019 Palo Alto Excellence in Education Awards
* Leadership – Leading and Supporting Educators
This award goes to an Education leader who has demonstrated an excellence in supporting teachers and is seen as a leader
amongst his/her peers.
* Creativity – Unique Lesson Planning ~ Student Engagement
This award goes to an Educator who exemplifies creative lesson planning in order to engage students and make learning
come "alive" for students.
* Inspirational Teaching ~ Inspirational and Encouraging
This award goes to an Educator who has inspired students and encourages them to achieve and excel.
* Making a Change ~ Student Advocacy
This award goes to an Educator who has made a difference in the lives of students; by advocating on their behalf.
* Green Apple ~ Honoring Teachers that are NEW to the Profession
This award goes to an Educator who is in their First Year(s) of teaching who demonstrates a dedication to the
* Golden Apple ~ Honoring a Teacher with 25 plus years of Service
This award goes to a Veteran Educator who has dedicated themselves to the students of PAUSD with 25 or more years of
* Substitute Teacher ~ Honoring a Substitute Teacher
This award goes to the Educator who does an outstanding job working in our classrooms in our absence.
* Classified Educator ~ Honoring an Outstanding Classified Employee
This award goes to the Education Support Personnel whose talents contribute to the positive environment of our schools.
* Administrator ~ Honoring an Outstanding Administrator at a School Site
This award goes to an Administrator who supports and encourages educators to be the best they can be.
* District Office ~ Honoring an outstanding educator at the District Level
This award goes to a district employee who recognizes and celebrates the work of district educators.
* Parent ~ Honoring a Parent that is Devoted to Education
This award goes to a Parent who is devoted to Education and making a difference in the life of teachers.